Fall is for planting and our new Around the House Inspiration Book is filled with creative planting ideas for every location around your home! It’s available now as a free download — and here’s a peek at what you’ll find inside:
- Container gardening is very popular and perfect for small spaces and urban gardens. See how to use your fall bulbs in window boxes and containers.
- Fall-planted, spring-blooming bulbs make great cut flowers. Get tips on how to make your arrangements last longer.
- Spring flowers give your home great curb appeal. You probably have a garden bed that would be perfect for tulips, muscari and daffodils!
- Give your deck and patio a burst of color in the spring when most flowering plants are still dormant. See how to decorate your outdoor space with bulbs.
- See planting diagrams on how to grow a birdbath garden using bulbs that attract pollinators.